Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a slide show of Ivy from 4 weeks old (when I first met her to see if I wanted to buy her) till 5 months old, her age now. She will be going to her first AKC breed show next month on the 19th & 20th. I know she will be just 6 months, but I want to get her used to the feel of being at the show scene.

I need to make a slide show of Grace & Chantel too!!

Oh, this slide show keeps looping... doesn't seem to be any option not to... it will be obvious when it starts with the 4 week old pics again..lol.

http://www.slide.com/r/aDbPJfl8zD9o...previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
That was very nice slid show, good pick of music. Ivy is beautiful, it's amazing how much she's grown.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Ahhhh!!!! What a great idea! It brought a tear to my eye thinking of waiting for little Zulee. They grow up so fast!

Ivy looks gorgeous. I'm sure she is going to have a lot of fun at the show.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Yes, she is really maturing fast now. It took a bit of time to put the slide show together, but I enjoyed it.

I am looking at other slide show makers to find one that works good. I am not sure if this one is able to be viewed by everyone or not. If it doesn't work for anyone when they click on it, I would appreciate knowing so I won't waste time using the same program for the next one.

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts