Poodle Forum banner

I've Finally Done It...

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  SECRETO 
#1 ·
I've added a couple (3 actually) photo albums to my profile. I'll update them as new pics come in.

#10 ·
Love the album!!

Also, what pedigree is mostly behind your bitch Guenna? Oh, if you dont mind me asking I should say. lol Im trying to research Poodle lines but I want a line that has some bone in the dogs but also nice and square. I really like Guenna's substance (bone) and she is a really nicely put together girl.

My boy Sting has a lot of bone and I would like to maintain that in a breeding program one day.

#11 ·
No prob Secreto. I fell in love with Peter (Whisperwind on a
Carousel) many years ago & have always wanted a Peter Puppy. Well I finally got her (by luck) . She also has some Treson & Mikimoto in her. I haven't picked a "boyfriend" for her yet because I want her to finish first. When that time does come I expect that Kaz will pick him as I trust his judgment and he knows her so well. Has Sting finished already?

#13 ·
Oh no, Sting is just begining. He is only 6 months old and we are just doing UKC for the time being. After I finish him UKC we will show him AKC.

I just fell head over heals in love with Standard Poodles and there is know question in my mind that I want to be a show breeder in the future. However, I need to figure out what lines are better then other's (in my opinion), what to stay away from and etc. I have a lot to learn still !

Thank you for giving me the info on Guenna's lines. There are many pretty Standards out there but some things really stand more then other's. Guenna looks like a very balanced bitch and it show's. She's beautiful !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.