Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Estee is an old Creole word meaning 'little pretty'. And she certainly is. She is everything a poodle should be. With attitude to spare! Estee owns me body and soul and she knows it. She's my baby. My husband brought home a pug puppy almost two years ago, and is still such a puppy. Estee merely tolerates Bijoux, although the relationship has progressed some. Bijoux is much bigger than Estee and can play a bit rough, but Estee holds her own. They like to nap together on the deck in the morning sun. Then it's back to chasing, playing, and fighting. Never a dull moment. Anything can and does happen. The parrot doesn't like either one, and they don't think much of him either. I'm Estee's favorite toy. She'd much rather play with me than any ball or stffed animal. She loves her tummy scratches and to be perched on my shoulder. I learned long ago how to do things with the one hand. But she's not at all spoiled. Not one bit. Ha! Estee is completely rotten, as it should be.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome from another newbie!

Estee sounds adorable...as does your Pug. I am bringing home my Standard Poodle puppy on Saturday, but grew up with a Toy Poodle named GiGi who was absolutely the love of my life as a child. I even dressed her up in my baby doll clothes before it was in fashion to do so! LOL!!

Post pics when you can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's always a happy day when poodles come home! What is your poo's name? I know a standard poodle named Penelope, affectionately known as 'Nellie'. She was rescued by Estee's groomer. She is a real sweetie and just gorgeous. It's so hysterical to see Estee and Nellie side by side! You can imagine the contrast.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's great to hear about all of your furry and feathery friends. It would be great to see their pictures, so we can adore them too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not Estee Lauder

My Estee isn't named after Mrs. Lauder, but an old Creole word meaning "little pretty". As in a little jewel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts