Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever get the feeling that...

there's always someone lurking around, waiting to take what you've worked so hard to get?

You and your thug friends come knocking at my door...

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pretending to be my friend...

just to get what you want...

and then leave without so much as even a "thanks".

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Awwwww, so cute. I love dogs and cats together, and your old man is just adorable.
Good sharing your bully stick with the kitty, Jasper!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
LOL, I love the little picture story board, what a fun neat idea! The cat's expression in the second pic cracked me up! :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jas and the kitten are something together. They eat, drink, and share bones together. They used to sleep together until they couldn't quit chewing on each other and driving me crazy :p.

My "old man", Nat, is such a sweetheart. He is so good about taking the puppy and kitten in stride.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww such a perfect pair!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG how big the kitten grew !!!!!! :) It was like yesterday that is was a tiny gray fluffy speck LOL !!!!

Jasper's hair is sooo beautiful and shiny !!! What products do you use on him :)??? (shampoo etc..)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG how big the kitten grew !!!!!! :) It was like yesterday that is was a tiny gray fluffy speck LOL !!!!

Jasper's hair is sooo beautiful and shiny !!! What products do you use on him :)??? (shampoo etc..)
He came home beautifully shiny and fluffy from the groomer last week. Despite my best effort to undo her handiwork by taking him to the beach and hiking through the woods, he still looks somewhat clean :). I did ask for her opinion on Isle of Dogs and CC shampoos, but our conversation was cut short before I could ask which products she uses because of a barking dog (not mine :D).

Today I got my order of CC products. I'll let you know how I like them and post photos of Jasper after his bath this weekend. Assuming we get a break in the rain at some point. I refuse to spend multiple hours washing and drying him just to trek back out into the rain and mud!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Thanks dear Rock for the info :hug: !!! :):)

He is really adorable pup : )) !!!! If his brother is still available just do some "puppy-napping" for me - will you LOL ; ))) !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts