Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted back in February that we had to put our pup to sleep at 12 years old. He was one of a kind and now my wife is ready. We are looking for a bay area (CA.) breeder that breeds browns on the upper side of the standard. found some breeders in Texas and Montana but not keen on shipping puppies. any in put? anybody?

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Hi, sorry for the confusion. The sub forums are actually at the top, above the primary forum threads.

For example, if you select "Poodle Talk", look for a section above the thread listings. If I'm describing this correctly, you'll see the sub forums, in this case re breeders and breeding.

HTH, if not write again :)

(if this post turns up more than once, I went for better more than none :))

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
I suggest contacting Oakridge Poodles, in Washington State. She is obviously not in the Bay area, but is well connected to brown poodle breeders.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I'm glad ZM asked what size you're looking for. I thought you were looking for a standard but you may have meant breed standard, without stating the size.

You're welcome :), also fyi, your settings block PM responses.

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you’re looking for a miniature, Black Pearl Poodles in San Francisco is planning the next litter to be brown puppies from a beautiful brown Italian male poodle they recently acquired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
599 Posts
If you are looking for a large dog for hunting, I would contact Jac Harbour in Oregon. She *sometimes* has sturdy pups at the upper end of standards, and has been breeding for field longer than almost anybody else (decades). (I say sometimes because she has incorporated mini poodles into some of her lines, but not all. Historically her dogs were large with a fair amount of substance and bone). Her kennel name is Tudorose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts