Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a nice run while it lasted. Unfortunately I will be no longer on PF (maybe to lurk ) but I am leaving my duties as a mod. I am just about tired and burnt out of the entire BS I have to go through. There were a bunch of people I felt where my friends on here but its apparent they are not… (in my eyes anyways )

Apparently most of the people on PF like to only talk about rainbows and sunshine and not actually discuss GOOD breeding practices. I am an animal welfarist and believe good breeding practices are a must if you would like to become a reputable breeder. Not everyone is like me and nor do I expect them to be like me. There are a few of you on here that are like me and I thank you for all the info and post! Hopefully new people will listen and appreciate the info.

I would post what is really driving me to leave but then I will have a lot of hate mail since most people on here only want sunshine’s and rainbows. Sometimes the truth hurts and I guess this is why many have left PF or too scared to post on PF now. So farewell I will keep in touch with my friends on here and you know who you are ;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Roxy25,

I am really sad to hear you are leaving. However, I thoroughly understand because I myself have seen the hypocrisy. It's disappointing to say the least. I wish the forum could be a resource for people to learn about poodles AND to push the envelop to question current breeding practices.

I can only imagine how it must have been as a moderator to sort through it all. You are a very bright, strong, and determined person. I know you (and Enzo) will do very well in anything you choose to do.

Zulee and I will miss you.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I'm incredibly sad to see you leave, but I fully understand your frustation. I'm tired of the double standard. IMO, bad breeding practices are bad breeding practices, no matter if the breeder is a member, associated w/ member or has a good reputation in show circles. There seemed to be a similar climate when I first joined and your posts were what kept me around.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I am so sad it had to come to this... But I completely don't blame you!!
I kinda know how you feel... :p

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Roxy - I am just seeing this. I think you have been an excellent MOD and very informative on so many levels of poodles from color, showing standards and overall poo standards.

I can't say I blaime you for not being a MOD - you have way too much to say to sit on the side lines and "keep peace" so frankly I WILL NOT say sorry you are not going to be a MOD but will say GOOD FOR YOU!! :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I friended you on facebook. I hope to keep in touch..I always valued your opinions and knowledge. I also want to keep up with Enzo and see how he does in the show ring! He's quite the head-turner!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
OMG....I havent been here for months and didnt expect to read this post. I can understand where your coming from and I think thats the nature of forums anymore...unifortunately.

Well hit me up on facebook girly...Im strying to get settled in the new house but Im getting a little better about keeping in touch. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts