Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fonzie's getting neutered as I write. We're hoping that it will curb his new lovely (NOT!) habit of urinating in the house - yuk! He's also having 2 baby teeth extracted (top canines) that simply won't come out! He already has his adult teeth in completely, so it looks really strange.

He'll be home later today to recooperate. I'm sure he'll be fine. He's nearly 7 months, so the time is right!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Aww poor baby, but we all know its for the best. He will be super tired and drowzy the rest of the day but i found that it was nice. The only day Mister was calm since ive had him lol.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Calm - ha! Fonzie was hyper and nearly jumped out of the vet tech's arms when I went to pick him up! He's on pain med. for 5 days, thank God. I have him on a leash when he's not in his crate so that he won't jump around and play with the other two dogs. He did fine, but keeping him calm and quiet will be a challenge!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I hope the neuter curves the peeing issue in the house. I just had my boy snipped exactly 1 week ago today and Im praying it helps with the marking/mounting issue we recently encountered with him. I waited till he was 2 years before I finally made the appointent though..... we'll see!

Anyhow, I hope your recover's quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts