Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since last night we must have had almost 2 feet of snow and it keeps falling.
Gunther's short potty trips result in him bringing in hundreds of mini-snowballs in his fur....straight into the shower,it works like a charm,he loves the warm water and he is already wet anyway.
Here he is looking out at the pool area and goofing around in his pyjamas.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Being just up the road from you, I can certainly sympathize! We're trying to maintain our exercise schedule but I can't walk as fast as I normally do in such deep snow! We've substituted our afternoon walk with running and playing in the snow, which Murphy just loves. The newest snow is very wet, though, and the clumps of snow on her legs were so big this afternoon that she kept stopping to try to pull them off. So it was straight into the bath when we got in.

Tomorrow I'm going to try covering her legs so the snow can't stick to her fur. I've cut the feet out of some old socks and she'll wear them like leg warmers. If that works, I've got some breathable waterproof fabric that I'll sew up into a more permanent solution.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Oh he is soooo beautiful! I love the pics - why not let him wear his pjs in the snow - that may help some. I am having the same problem except only oh the feet cause I got snowsuits from Pet Edge - now i want ot figure out a way to sew boots on to the snowsuite so they won't get lost in the snow. Yesterday I put olive oil on their paws and that helped immensly!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I too love the pix of Gunther looking out the window at the snow, especially with his reflextion showing in the window.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Gunther looking out the window wonders "is this true or am I dreaming of a white Christmas"? Just have to comment again on this picture, I really love it. I think that you should enter it in a picture contest of some sort. The one in his pj's is cute too. This boy really stands out in my head. I think he is sooooo handsome.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Since last night we must have had almost 2 feet of snow and it keeps falling.
Gunther's short potty trips result in him bringing in hundreds of mini-snowballs in his fur....straight into the shower,it works like a charm,he loves the warm water and he is already wet anyway.
Here he is looking out at the pool area and goofing around in his pyjamas.

ya know I was just looking at the pictures again and I didn't notice his reflection the first time - that is some picture - your should enter in a contest. He is so fine!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts