Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I turned one year old. I got to have lots and lots of fun, mom came back from camping and spoiled me. She even gave me a tiny bit of potato chip. O how I love potato chips. I also got to have those treats that I get once a month, mom calls them my flee and heartworm preventative. I had a great day. Oddly I do not feel any older then I did yesterday. I wonder why not?

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
Happy birthday Evie. Sounds like a wonderful birthday with special treats.

·
Premium Member
23,790 Posts
Happy birthday Evie. I feel very honored to share my birthday with you sweet girl.

Reactions: MaizieFrosty

·
Registered
739 Posts
Happy Birthday Evie!! Wow a potato chip is a special treat. My Dewey loves carbs much more than any meat. Every so often he gets a CheezIt cracker and thinks it is the best! Glad you had such a special day! :)

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Happy Birthday Evie - sounds like you had a very special day.

·
Premium Member
12,860 Posts
Happy birthday Evie - have a wonderful year being one!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Dear Evie,
Birthdays should be celebrated everyday.......that's what I try to tell my human anyway! You see, it is my opinion that she should be happy that I was born! So far my arguments are being ignored but maybe YOUR human will listen...............

Happy Birthday
From
MOLLY!

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Happy birthday Evie! You had a special day! You deserve it. Yep, you won't feel older for a very long time. It hasn't even set in yet for us at 6 years old. So, enjoy every day. Many happy days are wished for you and you mom.:birthday:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dewey, you are so lucky, you get to have cheezits. My mom does not even have any cheezits in the house

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Evie.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts