Poodle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I guess you have seen a DVM? our Janet is 10 and she had exactly the same lumps as you describe on Beatrice. They did 2 biopsy's and they were harmless fat. They are unsightly and troublesome to see, but common in older poodles. be careful during grooming, they cut easily when using a metal comb or clipper. Best of luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Twyla, that must be so hard to see the outward sign of what is going on inside. May you find the strength and courage to love and treasure your time with Bea, you and your Poodle trio are in my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I guess you have seen a DVM? our Janet is 10 and she had exactly the same lumps as you describe on Beatrice. They did 2 biopsy's and they were harmless fat. They are unsightly and troublesome to see, but common in older poodles. be careful during grooming, they cut easily when using a metal comb or clipper. Best of luck.
I took Bea to my vet and was referred to an oncologist, after lots of testing it was determined that Bea has a rare terminal highly aggressive cancer. Also Beatrice is only 5 years old.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Must be very hard to watch, I hope she has some good days now.

·
Premium Member
22,576 Posts
Caroline Beatrice is having some good days mixed with some not so good ones.

So sorry to see that........

Enjoy the good ones fully.

·
Premium Member
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am happy it's more good than bad because it means we have time for now.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts