Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

It has been a long while, and I want to give you an update on the boys! Remington is ever into mischief. Last night he somehow managed to get the door to his kennel off the rails, and has been stuck there, as I am waiting for Mom to help me cut the kennel apart to get him out. Sigh, I found a kennel he could not get out of, so he broke it lol - par for the course! What a goose!
Jackson is doing great! He has spent lot's of time this summer at the farm and is running back and forth in the yard. He is faster than Remington.
However, at the end of the day, both boys get in bed with me and snuggle. I am so blessed to have them.
Our family might be growing. Two weeks ago another teacher approached me and asked if I thought I could heal a dog that has spent her whole life in a cage, just like Remington had. The owner is a dog hoarder, and they are working with her to let some of the dogs go. I said I would try, so we might be getting a brown female spoo, who is a year old and not spayed. I shall have to see what Remington says about this, after all it is his home, I just pay the bills.
Love to you all!
Mindy, Remington, and Baby Jack

·
Premium Member
5,614 Posts
glad you are still checking in here and giving us updates. of course if you get another poodle, we will have to have some photos! take care of yourself. and i know your boys will help with that, too.

Reactions: sweetheartsrodeo

·
Premium Member
22,864 Posts
I am happy to hear you and yours are doing well. I hope you will let us know what happens with the rescue girl.

Reactions: sweetheartsrodeo

·
Premium Member
9,552 Posts
Great to read your update! Sorry about the new crate... If anyone can help that poor SPOO, it will be you. Let us know how if Remi is willing to share you:)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! I know I will need the wealth of knowledge from the forum in helping this girl. Remington and Jackson would not be where they are without y'alls advice. For that, I am ever grateful! Of course, I will have to load pictures. I have some new ones of the boys that I need to post too! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts