Poodle Forum banner

It's about time!

2348 Views 17 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Olie
I sold my Wahl switchblade because it was too big for me and I didn't like how fast the blades heated up. So I went to Ebay to get the Andis 2-speed and bid on at least 4 of them and kept losing at the last minute. Finally I won a brand new pair for $99.00. It's a good deal because PetEdge has them for $134.99 I think.
I sold my Wahl switchblade because it was too big for me and I didn't like how fast the blades heated up. So I went to Ebay to get the Andis 2-speed and bid on at least 4 of them and kept losing at the last minute. Finally I won a brand new pair for $99.00. It's a good deal because PetEdge has them for $134.99 I think.
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,481 Posts
They have a lot of really great stuff on Ebay. You just have to have the patience to look for it and stick it out to watch the bidding.
We found the buy now Andis 2 speed this evening for $99.00 - We are going to buy it for sure. I was going to post to make sure it was the right one. Ebay has a great deals on grooming supplies.

· Registered
4,481 Posts
Kpoos and Plumcrazy - that dryer you are looking at only has a 2 HP motor in it - IMO, that is not enough power to dry a standard poodle quickly. I would go for at least 4 HP, unless your dog is in a short clip.
Amazon too :) Glad I know this, I was wondering on this because my dogs coat will vary.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.