Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,285 Posts
I sold my Wahl switchblade because it was too big for me and I didn't like how fast the blades heated up. So I went to Ebay to get the Andis 2-speed and bid on at least 4 of them and kept losing at the last minute. Finally I won a brand new pair for $99.00. It's a good deal because PetEdge has them for $134.99 I think.
Dang, wish I had known you had that for sale, I LOVE mine, would have bought it off you in an instant. Haha, like I really need another set of clippers. Mine doesn't heat up much though...

Congrats on the new clippers and getting such a great deal.

· Registered
3,285 Posts
Hey PetEdge has one that was originally $189 marked down to $109. I'll edit and put in the link but tell me what you think about it. My dh is going to buy me one soon.

http://www.petedge.com/catalog/prod...f00f96a695616&shipTo=Me-78413&shipToZip=78413
Doesn't look like a bad dryer, you can look at the speficications and it gives you things like horsepower and air speed, compair it to what else is on the website and see how it measures up. Idealy you'd want the most power with the highest airspeed that won't break the bank :)

Hehe, ebay is a great place to buy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.