Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its raining in Southern CA LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

Of course it has to rain when I have to go to my night class :eek:hwell:
And of course I walked to work with no jacket or Umbrella:doh:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Lol, we've just gotten rid of a lot of rainy days, and it has been heaven!
I don't mind it too much, but when you have an agility championship competition, in a field that doesn't drain, with no touch shoes, and it is freezing, and you're hungry, I hate the rain!
And just after I finished grooming saff, it had to rain. The agility field was really really really slippery. I was a running a course that was like a w type coil, where you don't have to change sides at all, I got to the top of the coil and Saff went over the jump, and so did I. I took the jump right over and poor Saff on her perfect run, just stood their looking at me, wondering what I was doing lying on the ground when we were supposed to be working!
And it was a shame, because she did her contacts perfectly and no other faults, in a reasonably time, and I have to stuff it up lol
So that is why I hate the rain!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Its been raining here all day in central California, with wind gusts up to about 40 or possibly 50 mph., flooded streets, toppled trees etc. This storm started about 3:00 a.m. this morning and according to the news this is the one that is headed your way Fluffyspoos. Our electricity went out for about 2 hrs. during this storm today, so the pump in our Koi pond was out, was worried about the fish not getting enough oxygen and dying on me, so I kept going out and squirting water from a hose into the pond keeping it aerated for them. Everything worked out well for them. Our fur children are not to fond of this weather, they do not like the rain at all, and the way things have been blowing and banging around all day has them spooked also. I think that they are all just sissys. It is 10:30 P.M. here right now, and the rain has let up and the wind gusts are only about 13 mph. according to our news.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol Jak, you'll be investing in football boots with the studs in now! heh. I still wish I'd been there to see that!!!! LOL!

But yeah, I'm with Jak, it's spring ehre, so we're enjoying having a break from the rain!!! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
lol Jak, you'll be investing in football boots with the studs in now! heh. I still wish I'd been there to see that!!!! LOL!

But yeah, I'm with Jak, it's spring ehre, so we're enjoying having a break from the rain!!! :)
Lol, I got some really good ones last Saturday before Link, and they are great lol
I can know run around and keep up with Saff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts