Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was 55 today and the sun was out! It felt awesome outside! I even got Precious to play with Vegas! Normally she just moves her head away from him, and is very.. dramatic about it. Here they are!

vvfa4.JPG zzg75.JPG l967.JPG fdf35.JPG jyt77.JPG hha46.JPG bert5.JPG 12j6f.JPG vvdff5.JPG vawer5.JPG

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ahhhhh.....55 degrees. We are hoping to see that again by the end of the week.

They had sooooo much fun. I love to see dogs enjoying themselves outside. I just love how Precious rolls his eyes in some of the photos.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
These are great! Looks like they're having bunches of fun. We just got back from the park a few minutes ago and it was great to log on and see these. I'm sure loving this weather and it appears the dogs are too :)

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yes they're just in heaven, Vegas wants to eat everything that's uncovered by the snow, and Precious just wants to sunbathe.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Is he on miracle grow or something??? My goodness, he's just sprouting so quickly!!
Very handsome boy you got there :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Those were all great pictures! Vegas is growing into a fine young boy.
So many I enjoyed, but my favorite has got to be the ball dropping from his mouth for the attack... and Precious' look she gave him! Priceless!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is he really growing? I haven't noticed! I'm with him every day I just live and love him, not notice him growing, hehe!

I'm glad you like them! ^^

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol fluffy, look at the first pic you took beside precious, and yes he's growing!!! FAST! lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
His sister, Bella, was here today for her last vaccine. She was so fun... running and playing with one adult dog at a time. (Amelia was her favorite.)

So although I can see she has grown, she is going to be one of the petite ones like her dam.
I love a happy puppy!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Vegas is so handsome! And he's growing like crazy! It looks like the pups had a lot of fun playing. This week is all rain here, I'll have to look at you photos again to remind me what a sunny day actually looks like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts