Poodle Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Teak sounds too boyish. I actually got tikki from miraculous lol. I love that kids show. There’s certain things I like about each name which is making it hard. I like tikki bc it sounds small and cute but not overdone like most small names. I like pixel bc it’s off the wall and I’ve never heard the name used, plus my hubs is computer oriented, and I like moxie bc of a past part of my life where someone told me I was full of moxie and I’ve had a few people say It. We considered nyxi and a few others but I think it’s bc with Gia the name was said and it just snapped like yep, that’s it but I haven’t had the snap yet.

·
Registered
12,207 Posts
What a poppet! She looks like a Tavi to me - Rikki Tikki Tavi, perhaps!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Congratulations, what a cutie! I like Rikki Tikki Tavi, and then you have three possible call names. Moxie is nice too.

·
Super Moderator
3,006 Posts
I just got the text that puppy is on her way!!!!!!!
Just seeing this! Congratulations! And the baby looks sooo sweet and alert on your sofa.

For name ideas, how about giving her part of your user name, Coco?

·
Registered
82 Posts
OMG, she is so cute! Congratulations!

My first poodle was named Kai. It has lots of cool meanings...From google... "in Mandarin Chinese it means 'victory', in Hawaiian it means 'ocean', in Japanese it can mean 'shell', 'ocean', 'restoration', or 'recovery', in Navajo Kai means 'willow tree', in Scottish it means 'fire'" It also starts with a hard sound which makes it easier to get her attention when calling or in training.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts