Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! My nerves are going crazy! I've cleaned the whole house all over again trying to keep myself occupied 馃槀 I'm too excited to sit still!

Registered
OMG enjoy the peace while it lasts! She must be exhausted from the exciting day she's had.

Registered
congratulations, what an adorable baby.

Reactions: Whoiscoconut

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Soooo we鈥檙e completely stuck on names. I thought one would pop out but nope, then I thought hubs would come through with one and nope. Kids asked all day about names and I鈥檓 so stuck. It鈥檚 like writers block but without the writing 馃槱馃槀. I thought Bristol bc it means site of the bridge and we live in site of the bridge like literally out our front windows but it just doesn鈥檛 fit, and the kids have a hard time with it so that鈥檚 out. Our list is now cut to moxie, pixel and tikki. Pixel semi-fits bc her hair is almost pixelated and she does love to slide my phone screen with her nose and paw. I set it down and she goes to town swiping 馃槀but I still love moxie and tikki too! She鈥檚 very cuddly, and is attached to me, she pounces when she plays. Naming is so hard for me bc I like short, non human, non popular names.Gia, I guess was a human name but I felt like it was feminine but strong. But I loved I could call her gbug. Usually, I tend to like unisex names better bc I don鈥檛 like overly feminine. Sooo, now I feel like she鈥檒l be little nameless puppy forever 馃槱

1 - 20 of 37 Posts