Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start with a Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have spent the day wondering if the dingy neighbor who ask if the mail would be delivered on Valentines Day since it was a holiday didn't put her trash at the curb because of the same reason. Bless her heart. Did anyone dye their white poodle green?

Here is Sherlock's latest rambling.

Tongue Out Tuesday – Words Hurt | 2spoos (Two Standard Poodles)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I just got the notification for that blog post and I laughed out loud at the photos of Sherlock and his above par tongue! I hope Shasta's is actually OK!

This made me think that photos of poodles with their lovely long tongues lolling would make a fun thread! :D

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got the notification for that blog post and I laughed out loud at the photos of Sherlock and his above par tongue! I hope Shasta's is actually OK!

This made me think that photos of poodles with their lovely long tongues lolling would make a fun thread! :D
Shasta's chooses to keep her very nice tongue in her mouth most of the times. She is such a lady. Sherlock is always moving and grooving so his is always flapping in the wind.

That would make a great thread. Feel free to put your dog's pink licker pictures here.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naira is very well versed in the tongue out department. She's no stranger to tongue out Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or any day.

View attachment 237138

Oh also, check out her parents. It really runs in the family!

View attachment 237146
I luv it!!! I think poodles always look like they are grinning ear to ear when they have their tongues out.

Let's see more!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Puppy Kisses

Maggies Tongue 2.jpg

Maggies Tongue.jpg

Maggie and her tongue. She tends to stick out her tongue when we scold her for something. . .rather like a defiant child. But there's nothing like puppy kisses from poodle tongues!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is so funny some dogs are prone to tongue and other's aren't. I love these pictures - please keep them coming. Every one of them has made me smile ear to ear - but with my tongue in my mouth.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts