1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hahaha well I hope HE got dinner then or at least a movie

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Hey, KEITH!! We can get one of those cat/dog crosses we've been fantasizing about - now that we know that Teddy is attracted to felines, we just substitute his male "friend" for a girl cat, and VOILA!!!! 1/2 dog 1/2 cat babies!! :) LOLOLOLOLOL!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Hey, KEITH!! We can get one of those cat/dog crosses we've been fantasizing about - now that we know that Teddy is attracted to felines, we just substitute his male "friend" for a girl cat, and VOILA!!!! 1/2 dog 1/2 cat babies!! :) LOLOLOLOLOL!
YES!!!
I hope the cat/dog keeps Teddy's size though! hahaha

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oh man, usually cats are so dominate dogs don't even bother trying to mount them. Teddy is lucky he didn't get a claw in the eye for that.LOL

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
There was similar scene at my house tonight and Bailey's been neutered for almost 10 years. Booger's been neutered over a year and still tries to get the girls (both are spayed), so he kind of deserves it, IMO. I hope neutering works better for Teddy.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope so too!

Mickey is very tolerant of the little guy, and at the end of the day, they both know the cat is the boss. Trust me, when he's had enough, you hear a poodle shriek once and then whimper like his feelings are hurt because his buddy won't play with him. It's cute, but I do wish Teddy would stop humping him.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I hope so too!

Mickey is very tolerant of the little guy, and at the end of the day, they both know the cat is the boss. Trust me, when he's had enough, you hear a poodle shriek once and then whimper like his feelings are hurt because his buddy won't play with him. It's cute, but I do wish Teddy would stop humping him.
I would say so! Looks like its time.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts