Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not get a whole lot of time to come onto the forum, but am going to make a concerted effort to be here more in 2020.

Our Pearl/Victor litter has seen six babies off to their new homes and two more leaving the week of January 7th. We are keeping a pick girl here, actively seeking a co-owner home. What a wonderful crew this has been. Happy, attentive, affectionate, sweet, quiet (for the most part). The ones who have left have settled beautifully into their new homes and their families adore them.

I have my first litter in a US co-owner home and could not be happier with how these little beauties are being reared. Their other Mama has them doing puzzles, they have an Avidog activity centre, they go for car rides a few times a week, they have been groomed several times... A wonderful co-owner doing an amazing job turning the puppies into amazing canine citizens

Posting a few photos. The first three are Clark (of Lewis and Clark- The Big Sky Boys in the US). The balance are some of the litter that has been here with us. This litter's sire is from the Detroit area so are our Motown litter. Collectively they are The Supremes, and their call names while here have been here are famous Motown artists- Marvin Gaye (who passed away at eight days old), Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Tammi Terrell, Gladys Knight, Smokey Robinson, Billy Preston, Patti LaBelle and Aretha Franklin. Their registered names will be Motown songs like Arreau Reach Out I'll Be There, Arreau's Tomorrow Came Today, Arreau's Stuck on You, etc. This has been fun keeping with the theme! The cream girl with the black collar is Diana Ross, our keeper.

I'd like to wish you all a healthy, prosperous and happy 2020. I'd also like to thank you all for your kind words on Forum. I am amazed how many people contact me after reading positive things about me from the members.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I am intrigued with the pup in image 7572. Would it be too greedy of me to ask to see a full body picture? I am so glad that your pups are already going to good homes. They would be hard to resist... every time you post photos I would want one, ha-ha! They are sure lookers. Thank you again for making me drool.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Always good to hear about Arreau babies. Sounds like you have a great crew there. Glad that many have found wonderful homes and that you are keeping one for show. Anyhows, thanks for my puppy fix.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I never knew how beautiful poodles could be until I came to this forum and started seeing pictures of pups from such amazing litters. Can't wait to see more pics of Arreau puppies in 2020 :) Hoping one day I will be in the position to apply for one of them myself!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts