Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what my cars looked like when I woke up this morning.
And no they where not dirty before :p
The silver one had actually been cleaned yesterday.
And the yellow the day before that.

I tried to take pics of the white one but the black spots on him would not show.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Will it leave spots on your car? How about air quality? I was thinking about the people who live there the other day. I hope this is just temporty and nobody has to move.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Quincy made it out just in time!! :scared: I'll be praying for you and your family that the wind starts to blow the other way and you aren't affected by this for long! Stay safe!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh goodness, that is awful Winnow.:scared: Were you advised to stay indoors?
Thanks for all of your well wishes.

Well if we can we should stay inside or wear masks.

I am keeping my dogs inside today, just go out for a short while to do there business.

I have no Idea about the cars, I hope not.

I think everything is normal my throat has been a bit dry today but not sure if that is related to the ash.

I am so glad that little Quincy made it to Canada on Wednesday since the airports where close yesterday and today.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Yuck! :behindsofa: Having asthma and allergies, I can only imagine the suffering. Be careful.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
OH MY! I am so very sorry to hear this. I feel so bad for everyone that has to put up with that volcanic ash. Hope it clears up fast for you, that the winds carry it away again. Be safe! Will be thinking about you and everyone there! :hug:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Well, God surely had His hand in Quincy's departure!! I will be thinking about you all and hoping this all becomes a distant memory really soon. Keep us posted, will you please?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I just cannot imagine the smell. I went to Costa Rico years back and we were there 5 days and I could not get used to that smell of ash. Although it was not strong, I just cannot imagine how it would be breathing that in! Staying inside is a great idea!

·
Super Moderator
1,120 Posts
I feel especially bad for farmers raising sheep and horses. Normally their livestock would be outside on pasture this time of year. I expect they have to keep their animals inside while the ash is falling. The animals are eating hay when they normally would be eating grass - more expense, and the farmers are using hay they would normally save for winter. Being cooped up is also less healthy for the animals - they're crowded together breathing dust and manure fumes instead of being outside breathing fresh air. Ugh.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ash & Oil

Between the volcano/ash and the oil gushing in the gulf of Mexico -- that no one can seem to stop... What's happening to this planet?

The oil and the ash will effect our food source before too long.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts