Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, It seems to be. I used a fluffy crate pad this time around, petco had them for like $5 on clearance and it’s actually a good amount of padding about 2in. And doesn’t sink super easily. It turned out better than I expected tbh. I expected it to be a complete mess. Lol. Hopefully puppy will love it! We’ll find out.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great! Counting down the days...
Thank you! We’re soooooo close! The waiting is soooooooo hard!!!! I posted new pics the other day, I’m calling her my tye dye puppy right now. I’m just about to post about names.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My kids are all the eye rolls now! I even made them a paper count down chain like you would have for Christmas. 'Mom we r excited but wow'. The trip to get the pups is a combination girls trip for myself and friends so I have been looking forward to it for many reasons! Can't wait to hear names!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My kids are all the eye rolls now! I even made them a paper count down chain like you would have for Christmas. 'Mom we r excited but wow'. The trip to get the pups is a combination girls trip for myself and friends so I have been looking forward to it for many reasons! Can't wait to hear names!
I really want a grey’s anatomy name name, I was leaning moxie but grey’s fit my life so well I’m thinking dempsey. I’m so weird on names it’s hard! I
Always find male dog names I love but girls are hard!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh I'd end up with a Callie or a lexie or even calliope (callies proper name) if greys was my category... I'm sure u will settle on something soon

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Buckwheat
Galahad
Jules
Burtie
Alex
Monty
Nemo
Patrick
Just a few -good luck making the choice!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hubs is starting to get secretly excited. Lol he asked me when he needs to take off of work so I can go get her 😂

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
That is beautiful! Where did you get the material and the pattern? Or did you add the Tiffany logo on your own?

You may want to put it aside for the puppy's big girl/boy bed, a lot of puppies see a dog bed as a big chew toy!

I like Merry (short for Meredith)- it rolls off the tongue nicely. Very exciting!

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Wow, its beautiful. You’re very talented.

I agree with CarolineK, save it for when she’s finished potty training and teething. Right now it’s best to use towels or fleece throws as bedding....something easy to wash and if they pee, poop, chew and destroy it you can chuck out without feeling bad. This is far to pretty to have to toss out because of puppy messes.

I like the name Amelia. It’s a sweet girl’s name for a sweet poodle.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
That is beautiful! Where did you get the material and the pattern? Or did you add the Tiffany logo on your own?

You may want to put it aside for the puppy's big girl/boy bed, a lot of puppies see a dog bed as a big chew toy!

I like Merry (short for Meredith)- it rolls off the tongue nicely. Very exciting!
Thank you!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its all washable but it's ok if she chews or ruins it. it was fun and gives me an excuse to make another one!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts