Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since I last checked in, here.

Around Thanksgiving this year, I noticed Gracie had a small, black mole above her nose. It bled when I touched it, which concerned me greatly.

Since she was due for a teeth cleaning, I made an appointment with her vet to see what he thought about the mole. He agreed with me, that the thing should come off . Dec. 17th she had a teeth cleaning and the suspicious mole taken off and sent in for a biopsy.

Saturday, I got a call from the vet. Her mole was benign! I was ecstatic! She will go back in a week to have the 2 stitches out. I’m glad I got it checked out while it was small. Gracie is 9years old now. In 10 months I will finally retire and I am looking forward to puttering around the house with my beloved Gracie!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my Poodle Forum “friends”!

Tuffcookie

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Hurray to your good news!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Super good news! Both on Gracie and retirement, enjoy every minute. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2020.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
So happy to read that the mole was benign - and what a relief for you. Y'all have a great and safe New Year.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Such a relief to get that news! Enjoy your retirement - I love being retired!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Glad to hear it was benign, that is a great Christmas Present!

·
Registered
44 Posts
So glad to hear your baby is OK and the mole was benign. My Maltese dogs have had several mole removals over the years - fortunately all benign. I wish you a very happy new year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts