Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My poodle passed away not too long ago, and I am hoping to get another poodle by the end of the summer. I am willing to also take a puppy or an adult dog if a breeder has one for sale. Does anyone have any leads for me? I have contacted a few breeders and found some possibilities in Nevada but nothing closer to home yet.

Thanks for any leads!

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Hi and welcome. I’m sorry you lost your poodle recently.

It took me quite awhile to find my minipoo. They can be harder to find than standards and toys. I‘m on the east coast so I can’t suggest any breeders but others with more information will help you.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Hi, I'm sorry to meet under the circumstances but if you pop over to the Poodle Breeder Directory forum and look for a Sticky thread titled Geographical Breeder List and Additional Resources you may find something.

It's a work in progress with breeder names collected from recommendations from PF members along with a Poodle Club of America link to look for local and regional breeder referrals. There's other resources there, too.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Hi, welcome. Hosanna is in SoCal, but that's Toys only, if memory serves.

Here is the San Diego club's breeder info list:

Clarion is further north but still in California:
Clarion Poodles - Miniature & Toy Poodle Breeders . She has been nice to me and answered a couple questions at a show. Doubt you could go wrong there.

If you strike out, reach out to Mary Olund up at Cabernet. She would know who has what now and coming up. Such a shame about Covid; otherwise we'd be in prime season for you to visit some shows to meet people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts