Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

My own Poodle recently passed away and so I am on the search for another one to enter my life. I haven't bought a Poodle in 12 years so the experience is much different this time around! I've been trying to search the internet for breeders and there are quite a bit, but there also seems to be a lot of people breeding for high price tags, but not necessarily having health-tested and dogs to conformation. While I do not have any plans to be showing right now, I still want a dog that is as sound and healthy as possible. So, I am coming here in hopes to get some leads and help!

I am looking for a Miniature or possibly Toy (open to either male or female), and I would love a Parti or possibly Phantom (if I go for solid colors I just don't prefer black or white). I live in Northern Nevada, but I am open to travel some for the right puppy.

Thank you for the help!

Registered
Hi,

I'm very sorry to meet this way.
I'm working on a geographic list of breeders and additional resources. It's a long way from complete but it can be a starting point.
Stay in touch and if you have questions about any of them, come back and ask or use the Search for the breeder/kennel name. All but a few are suggested by old and current PF members.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I'm very sorry to meet this way.
I'm working on a geographic list of breeders and additional resources. It's a long way from complete but it can be a starting point.
Stay in touch and if you have questions about any of them, come back and ask or use the Search for the breeder/kennel name. All but a few are suggested by old and current PF members.

Thank you!

Registered
You're welcome! Hope you find your new poo soon :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts