Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3-1/2 mo. old, 5-6#, toy poodle is doing fine I believe but would like your opinion.

My husband usually goes to bed around 11 and takes him out. Always pees, sometimes poops. Then he wakes me and I get up around 2 or 3 and then around 5. And then he's up for good around 6. Yes, we're sleep deprived :) but I'm thinking he's probably doing about right. But it's been 25 years since we've had a little puppy so I'd like your feedback. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
It looks perfectly normal for his age !

Keep up the good work, you’ll be sleeping more soon, as even your puppy won’t want to get up in the middle of the night, lol !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much. Especially that it won't last forever.

Off topic but I can't figure out how to post a photo. ???

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Hi

MollyMuiMa gave this info on how to post:

https://www.poodleforum.com/2-member-...=post+pictures

ok, getting a page not found on that. The post is still there so I'll copy it

If you click on the 'post reply' in the lower left hand side of a previous post, a reply page comes up. Look in the heading of it and click on the 'paperclip'(attachments) icon.................pictures can be added from here ........don't forget to push the upload button!

Here's a companion explanation

One way to add photos to a post is to use the Attach clip in the tool ribbon above the reply box. It takes you to another window where you can select from your device. Frequently photos need to be resized first, then selected for attachment. I have only got Insert to work one time and frankly have no idea how I managed to do it :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
Our little Barney the toy is 6 months old now and what you describe is still fresh in my mind. Your routine is about the same as what ours was at that age. Yes, sleep deprivation circles under the eyes were present.

I am happy to say that very soon that will all be behind you and you will be once again getting a good night's sleep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts