Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1

Merry Christmas!

I'll take a moment to say that today and this week is a great time to join our PF Photo Contest. Entries have been extended and will be accepted until Sunday 12/30, 5 PM East Coast time/ 2 PM West Coast time.

Do show off your poodle this holiday!

Registered
I think it's hilarious! This is Frosty's first year seeing a full-sized Christmas tree in the house, so I was a little afraid he'd get confused and lift his leg on it. Thankfully, he knows the difference between tree inside and tree outside!

Premium Member
BF was convinced Javelin would lift his leg on the Christmas tree too, but he hasn't given it a thought.

Reactions: Vita and Streetcar

Registered
Louie's first Xmas and first Xmas tree. Very impressed with the little man - he displays his usual enthusiasm for everything Xmas and LOVED wrapping presents - he wagged the whole time (they were not for him even!) I tell you he knows that everything dinosaur is for my grandson. He was enamored with the tree from Day 1 - but has made no attempts at peeing on it but is very fascinated that we are giving it water.

Registered
Hilarious! This is milo鈥檚 2nd Christmas and he didn鈥檛 bother neither did care for the tree..lol. His first year, he sniffed around and i was convinced he was going to mark since he wasn鈥檛 fixed then but nope, sniffed it a bit and left it alone. So thankful! Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts