Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Oh that pic is awesome! Are you leaning towards a particular color? I love blacks and whites but those browns are very pretty too. (Truth is I like pretty much all of the colors, lol.)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
They are so cute! I just looked through the rest of the website as well. The puppy photos are really sweet. It made me want a puppy right now!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know! Those puppy pictures kill me every time I look at them! So do all of the cute poodles being posted on this site! Eeeks, I can't wait to have my own!

I do love the browns, it is the color that first drew me to the breed. But after doing all this research and after looking at probably hundreds of poodle pictures, I don't know if I have a favorite color, I am leaning towards red and brown. If I could mentally and physically handle one of each color out there I might be tempted to do it! :)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
LOL, you sound like me. I was dead set on Black, then decided I liked white too. (I had previously said that I never wanted another white dog and my mom loves to point that out, lol!) Now that I've seen all the pretty reds, browns, silvers, apricots, etc., I don't think I really have a favorite color anymore. I posted a pic a while back of Ch. Alegra Shamus, a silver beige, and I'm completely in love w/ that color. I saw him at a dog show and he's even prettier in person.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've really been loving the silver beige's too! I'm gonna go look for your post with the pic. It's like I have a different "fav" color every week! Haha. I know though once we find our pup no matter what color it will be, it will be my all time fav ;)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhh- AKBIRDY !!!!! YOU ARE KILLING ME !!!!!!! I want to jump into my computer screen and play with all 3 of them :beauty: !!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
awwww, so cute!!! I love the pics of Stella too!!!
This is about the best one I've got of Paris' head tilt:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I agree, the head tilt is just the most endearing thing, Spoospirit and I try to get ours to head tilt for some pics. That pic posted by the OP is absolutely sweet!! I love how the black is in between the chocolates... such a great capture.

Here is Chantel, she is an extreme head tiliter...lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts