Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just curious if any of your "kids" are getting any fun things under the tree this year? Steeler (5 month old standard pup) will get a bully stick of course (gone in a flash) and a chimpanzee stuffed toy and those hide-a-toy things. Any other fun ideas?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bear is getting a hard rubber bone from Old Navy and possibly a blanket from our local dog bakery (he needs to be taken over there to try it on)

·
Registered
419 Posts
We're planning to get Murphy a nice big pillow or bed. She curls up into this tiny little cat bed, which looks quite ridiculous but she seems to love it. Of course, she has her own blanket, but prefers the cat bed.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Heeeeyyyy...there are other poodles other than standards here, don't
forget about the toys and minis! :tongue:

Might get my boys some treats or something for Christmas. :)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
New collar's with a new tag (mommy got a new phone number) lol
Dog bones and a few new toys.

I think thats it. For some reason my dogs (ecspecially the Rat terrier) get very excited about new collars. They walk up into it for me to snap it. Its too cute!

Oh ...does anyone else buy the AKC collars that Target sells? If not they wash really well and I really like the different designs. I don't use them for walking but they are great everyday collars.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Our guys always get treats and new stuffed animals...we get the Coleman kind because any other type of stuffed animal gets "gutted" within a few hours by the french bulldog!

We might get a new bed or 2 as well...some of the old ones are getting ratty from getting washed so much!

I am also running over to the deer processing center for some nice big leg bones...hopefully there will some some fresh ones, I won't touch the ones over a few hours old unless they have them saved in the freezer for me. They tend to forget, even when I call ahead!

We already got 3 new rope toys, they get the most use around here...and some hard chewies as well. Now we just have to get the stuffys and beds and maybe a box of soft treats, too.

Oh and Peanut will be needing a new ball, since Raven ripped a hole her old one, and Ruby has been ripping out the cotton. I think we will just get her a Kong tennis ball type one this time...otherwise we go through a stuffed ball about every 1-2 months. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts