Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it sad that it's Friday, and tonight my big plans are to bathe Jäger with his new Plumb Silky shampoo and dry him with my new high-velocity dryer?

And, I'm super excited about it!

I am soooo lame!

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
What else would you do with your Friday night? Teddy and I will probably cruise over to PetSmart and hang out for a while.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If you're sad, I'm sad! LOL! I get excited over those things as well! LOL! Clover needs a good bath this weekend....I can't wait to get her all fluffy and fresh! :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I guess I'm pretty sad too,I did one yesterday and I'm getting ready to start on another one in a little bit, its very satisfying when you get done and they are all beautiful.:beauty:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Our idea of a fun night is a nice, warm evening, no rain, taking the dogs to a dog friendly place and getting ice cream on the way home. My husband is also sorta liking it....no way near as much as me, but he comes along (mainly for the ice cream!)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehehe, definitely not sad. Not among other poodle or grooming addicts anyway! LOL! Cos if you're sad, then I'm pitiful... lol!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
so jealous- dryer is still out of my budget :(

however i was excited spent my afternoon divying up 55lbs of chicken backs/necks tht i got super cheap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts