Poodle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, in my opinion, it depends on many things. But, one thing I was thinking was, maybe it would be good for him to be away from Sasha for 2-3 days, maybe he might realize that he does not have to be dependent on her so much. Obviously this dependency is not a good thing for him and this could be a chance to give him the idea that being away is not so horrible... I mean, a few hours is not a long time and then he comes back when he is all nervous and wanting to see Sasha. In this situation, he would have time to work things our mentally, work through his nervousness. Just a thought.

Of course, he could just end up being nervous the whole time he is away, but I think that it would not be bad for him to not have to cling to Sasha for support, might be the beginning of him being able to move forward from this insecurity.

Good luck with whatever you decide! AND, BEST wishes for a happy, healthy delivery. (and quick...lol)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.