Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello looking forward to talking poodle with others of like mind. I have 3 miniatures and two standards ranging in age from 2 years to ten. I am working in classes to get my 2 standards ready to show in advanced rally competition. I live in an old house and the dogs have lots of room inside. 2 kids Mike and Natalie. both grown housebroken and on their own lol My poodles are shadow ablack mni geminibrown mini peaches apricott mini and pepsi and satinka both standard multi colored. pepsi and satinka have both recieved their rally novice titles.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hello Alienz, Welcome to this poodle forum, I am sure you will enjoy it here as we all do. Sounds like you have a nice size fur kids family. We also own 5 fur children, 2 toy poos. 2 standard spoos and 1 Rottie. We love them all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I am still trying to figure out how to do things(computer things) My daughter helped me with the picture I wanted posted. It was not so hard lol. I have really enjoyed this forum so far. Some of the postings controversial but interesting. Anyway it is great to be in contact with other poodle people.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome - I think your intro got bumped from a spammer......nice huh?

You have a very busy house too!~

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome Alienz!!! Nice group of furkids you have by the sound of things. Hope you enjoy it here and find it helpful. 2 of the girls I co-own with Trillium on the forum are taking lessons now and we are hoping to get their CGC's and then rally or agility. Plumcrazy here on the forum has another one of my kidlets and she is looking toward doing rally with her Lucybug. Maybe we can get somee pointers from you along the way.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Its nice to see when someone is competing with their dogs. My boy and i do tracking, but i would like to do agility/rally/obedience/tracking with my next poodle. Do you have any other pictures of your crew?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts