Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening folks my name is Sean and I am new to the world of the Standard Poodles . I am a proud daddy of 2 . We have Hexe our 15 month old Black Standard girl and we just brought our 11 week old Apricot male,3 weeks ago. I am looking forward to chat and learn more about this beautiful breed from seasoned poodle parents and breeders . I hope to chat soon . Sean ,Sibylle, Hexe and Papa.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome - this is the place for all things poodle. Glad you could join us.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome - this is the place for all things poodle. Glad you could join us.
Thank you so much it is nice to be in a group that is as poodle crazy as I am. We adopted our first pup a little over a year ago and one more poodle later the rest is history .

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to you and your beautiful pups! Can't wait to hear more about them.
And yours as well , it's always nice to get a perspective from other poodle people. And thank you for your warm welcome and I hope to get to know you and your pups better .

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and your gang.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and welcome to you and your gang.
Well thank you so much, it's defiately a pleasure to meet other poodle people, everybody thinks I am a little poodle crazy but that's ok. They have brought nothing but pure joy to my life. How many are you a proud parent too?

·
Premium Member
9,696 Posts
Welcome to PF! I would rather be around poodle crazy people than any other crazy:) Buck is my first poodle and I wish my husband would relax his one dog rule.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to PF! I would rather be around poodle crazy people than any other crazy:) Buck is my first poodle and I wish my husband would relax his one dog rule.
I know right , it's nice to have a positive group with a common interest than loads of drama . Haha it took me a few to get my wife to bend also, what do you think in another year I should try for a third.of course that will never happen Hexe and Papa are quite the pair.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! I hope you enjoy our group and will join in often!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts