Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redferns High Flyer NF

In just his 2nd weekend out in the agility ring Flyer got his Novice FAST title with 3 straight qualifying scores with a 1st place in each class..

Friday FAST..he did really nice job and we finished under the course time..

Saturday FAST..we had a few bobbles and was way at the other end of the ring when the buzzer went off..I wasn't sure we qualified because we took so long to get out but we still has enough points to qualify..

Sunday FAST..once again we were mostly on track and finished under course time...for his Title..

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Woo - hoo!

Fantastic Job and what a great accomplishment:)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Way to go, Flyer and Debjen!!! How fun to be able to watch y'all compete. It looks like Flyer has a blast going over all those jumps. And he flies over the A-frames. I'm thinking the dogs have more fun in agility than any other venue, though tracking and retrieving might be as much fun for them. Wish we could see some videos of tracking and the hunt tests.

Thanks for posting these videos! And congratulations again!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Flyer you a freakin awesome!!!!:):) Liliha and me just started agility 2 weeks ago and we love it. I can't wait till Latte gets older so she can do it to.:)

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Woohoo for you and FLYER! He must have wings! A real treat to watch him in action--CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Way Cool looks like a blast,congrats to Flyer:congrats:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Congratulations! How exciting to have such a successful weekend. Love that first pick. He knows how proud you are that he won his ribbons. He's fun to watch in motion. Thanks for posting the videos.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Congratulations to you and Flyer! You both are amazing, I enjoyed the videos so much, thank you for sharing. Monti loves the agility and he is fast too, it's sooooo much fun for us also, right?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations to you and Flyer! You both are amazing, I enjoyed the videos so much, thank you for sharing. Monti loves the agility and he is fast too, it's sooooo much fun for us also, right?
It is as much fun for us too.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
What a cutie pie he is. You can clearly see how much he enjoys it.

I would love to do that with Teddy, but it's a little too strenuous--for me, that is! ;)

Congrats to Flyer and Debjen! Thanks for the videos. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts