Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Your dog is gorgeous! I just saw a dog like this recently on the purebred rescue site:

About 1/2 way down the page, check out "Danny"

Available Dogs

Where did your pup come from?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!

thanks for all the great comments! I love love love this boy. I think he is pretty awesome...of course I'm not biased or anything :)

I bought him from a breeder in Winston Salem NC and he is about 9 months old now. I live about an hour and a half or so west of her near Lenoir NC (for those asking). I'd love to meet other poodle lovers in my area. I'm learning how to groom so I have a lot to learn. His breeder has been sending me pictures via email to go by and I bought a book about grooming so I've kind of been "winging it". I'd love to learn how to do the more traditional puppy cut for his ring debut in July. Don't know if he has enough hair for that now or not though.

Thanks again everybody! :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
He has such interesting coloring!
I'm around the Greensboro/High Point area. It is so nice to see others from NC, much less my area:) Other forums I'm on have maybe 1 or 2 people from the entire state.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greensboro is not to far...a couple hours. One of the things I love about Ranger is he does love life! He bounds around and looks like he is smiling all the time. He makes me laugh every day. I have another mini named Morgan. He is 2 years old. Morgan is an awesome boy too! He is a black/white parti poo. He loves to play fetch and loves to play tug even more. He is the gentleman...Ranger is the wild unruley teen :) I'll post pics of Morgan later...I'm supposed to be "working" so guess I'll get to it. I look forward to chatting with everyone here!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I love the phantom coloring. Definatly more of then around with the Mini's then Standards.

Took me 2 years but i've got my phantom coming in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Pamela!

Congrats neVar!! The phantoms are definitely my favorite color...I also love the silvers. You will have to post pictures of your new poo! A definite must see!

:)

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's the prettiest phantom I've seen. Truly gorgeous.

I was reading about your grooming. There is a poodle grooming seminar in Greensboro this weekend. My sister and I are going. She lives in the Lexington area. It will be at the Nanhall Grooming School. My sister is starting out as well. Check it out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts