Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Introducing the newest addition to our family, Jasper, or Jas (Jazz) for short. (Am Can Ch Bar-None Dawin Ahead of The Game x ChJaneva Syrena Highspirits, CGC RN)

Jas is 3 months old and an absolute love bug. He likes taking walks, snuggling with his family, and prefers everyone stay within touching distance LOL. He's doing well with potty training despite his hatred for the crate. He and the other furballs are doing well together. The Toy Poodle isn't shy about letting him know that he better tow the line and realize who the boss is LOL.

I've attached a few shots. He and I have to work on our shooting rapport. Even with a wide angle it's hard to shoot when he prefers to be within inches of me all the time. In any event I've attached the few shots that I've gotten so far.

We're absolutely thrilled and are so very happy to have our not-so-little Jas home!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's cute! Are you planning on showing him then?

I'm not planning to show him. We weren't interested in doing a co-ownership for him either. The door is open if we change our minds. And if we don't want to do it ourselves our groomer is also a professional handler. (she's currently showing 3 dogs from our breeder's previous litter I believe) For now though our plan is to do obedience, therapy and maybe agility. And of course just have fun with him :).

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Jas is a very handsome young man . Congratulations on your newest addition to your family. Great shots.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Just adorable!! I am SO glad you were able to work thing's out for all of you!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a handsome young boy!! Congrats on your new addition, he is lovely. I am sure you will have lots of fun working with him in obedience and therapy, both are VERY rewarding! Agility is so much fun. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww, congratulations on the new pup! He's adorable, and very very handsome. :) I hope to see lots more photos of this little guy as he grows up, he's a doll!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Handsome is an understatement!

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Great news, beautiful puppy and best of all, no potential stress/confusion/conflicts/hard feelings involved with co-ownership!! He's ALL yours!! :) Enjoy him!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts