Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our pup is finally here! Just shy of 9 weeks, he’s such a sweet boy. He has warmed up to our boys 8 and 5 very quickly in his first 32 hours, and we’re working with the 5 year old on not getting too excited when he jumps or nips (or humps!). He probably used the outdoor potty 80% today which is great considering the crunchy ice underfoot, 28 degree, windy weather! Even poops were 50%. My 5 yo already can tell when he’s getting ready to go. He is content in his x-pen when we can’t give him 100% and the crate if you’re close by (we’re working on that). He’s so sweet. We’re exhausted. 😂 Have two days to figure out the school/workday routine when we’re all virtual working.
4C138687-CB61-4C55-A6F1-CB531038E214.jpeg

·
Registered
506 Posts
hi ranger! what a cutie

Reactions: GoldieMom20

·
Registered
Winnie 10/24/20 standard poodle
83 Posts
Welcome to you, Ranger and the whole family! Yep, that's life with a baby spoo!
We're at 17 weeks now and it's still a laugh a minute🤣. Ha! Try hanging a bell on the door so he can let you know when he needs to go out. They catch on super fast and it made the process so much easier. He's gorgeous and I look forward to watching him grow up!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome!

Your momma instincts will be able to easily identify when Ranger is over stimulated or needs a nap. Hopefully the kiddos will understand the importance of pitching in to cleaning up, picking up or tidying up their toys to keep Ranger safe. Everyone wants to be a helper!

·
Registered
3 Posts
He’s adorable! Welcome to the group. I’m also new here. I’ve had Winston (black and tan phantom spoo) home since end of November. I still feel the same way. I’m exhausted but I ❤ Winston (and my toy Cisco).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts