Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some photos and videos of Quincy getting a feel for things here, meeting the pack, having his first visitor. What a sweet, lovely little boy! He is self confident and comfortable in his own skin. He seems at peace with being here and follows me everywhere. I have yearned for this for a long time. When my beloved first Whippet passed away, I wasn't sure I could ever have quite the same relationship with a dog again. But the way Quincy follows me and wants to be with me, I think this could be it again!!! YAY!

Please excuse the attire in some of the photos. My daughter renovates so was in her work clothes, and the pink nightie and socks, while I know it is just an awesome look...well...I had just gotten up!

His first night was awesome. I tell all about it in the thread about this little boy being Canadian now. Enjoy the pics and videos. I promise it won't always be like this! We will eventually get down to weekly updates, then bi-weekly, but right now, I am too excited not to share!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Love the pictures!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I want to come live in your house! So fun. He is just adorable. I've loved the past few days of pics. Makes me so excited for you!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our house is a bit of a zoo sometimes, but it is fun, that's for sure!! Thank you so much. I don't want to overhwlem everyone but think I likely will for a bit!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I love looking at the pictures/videos. He looks so comfortable already like has has been in your house forever - definitely meant to be!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love looking at the pictures/videos. He looks so comfortable already like has has been in your house forever - definitely meant to be!
I think so too! I took him with me while I had a bath and the silly nut spent most of the time standing with his feet dangling in the bath. I would not dare leave him in the kitchen while I had a bath...he would be devastated and scream the place down. He wants to know where I am at all times. I know this would drive a lot of people crazy, but I so want this bond with him, and will just take him where I go for now. It won't take long until he leans on the canines in the house to keep him comfy and company.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Heather and Olie...I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Thank you for your kind words. And yes Heather, isn't that outfit hot?? Poor Bruce!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Thats fine - you have your hands full. Enjoy yourselves!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Heather and Olie...I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. Thank you for your kind words. And yes Heather, isn't that outfit hot?? Poor Bruce!!!
awe, you're too funny!! I thought it was awesome! made me giggle and we all need that once in a while! you should see me first thing in the morning!! :scared:

·
Registered
478 Posts
He's so cute!!! Congrats on getting him home!!! There are so many puppies it's gonna be fun watching them all grow.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts