Just a caution...if you wait until all three of the puppy vaccines are complete, you'll bypass the window for the early critical socialization period. I recommend (via a few vets) to wait until 2 of the series are through and get your puppy out. (unless you know of any parvo out-breaks in your area...you can ask a vet) But be judicious in where you take her. For instance, not to the pet store or a dog park. But maybe around your neighborhood or places you know are other friendly adult dogs that have been vaccinated and visit people and different environments. Or invite someone over. This puppy will keep you busy. Have fun with her.:angel:
Oh yes, I am sorry for you loss. That is so tough. My heart goes out to you. It's the worst part of having pets, isn't it? It's really hard when it's so unexpected. It sounds like she didn't suffer though, for long at all. (((hugs)))
Thanks! I talked to my vet, who gives the go-ahead to take her to classes earlier - a few weeks after the second booster set. In the meantime - don't worry - she traveled beautifully with us from Canada, went to the vet today, where she was loved on by all the staff, goes back and forth between our house and our grown son's, and so is getting some socialization. She's also getting neighborhood walks, etc.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk