Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are three weeks old now but I have yet to properly introduce them! Two boys and five girls. Both boys are red and two girls are black and three girls are red! I would post a picture but it won't let me.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
They are three weeks old now but I have yet to properly introduce them! Two boys and five girls. Both boys are red and two girls are black and three girls are red! I would post a picture but it won't let me.
I'm guessing that these are Standards? Can you share the pedigree? Tell us about your dam and sire.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
When you do the reply hit the manage atteachments button that should pop up the browse screen go from there !

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome New Babies

What are your plans for the new babies?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Given that neither Jolie nor Jesse come from show or performance titled dogs, can you talk about why you think that you will produce show or performance prospects? As a buyer, I have more confidence that my puppy will be a good show/performance prospect if the parents are titled in some way.

It is too bad your site does not feature pictures of your dogs doing therapy/service work. That is always nice for folks to see.

I saw Hips and CERF testing for Jolie. Has Jessie had any testing done? He is only 18 months old.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Well, the mom is my companion: she herds my goats, is retired from retrieving water fowl, and is a wonderful and loyal dog to be around. I was attacked in a parking lot one time. I did not have a purse, keys, anything at all other then Jolie(the dam/mom) with me. He grabbed me and reached for my chest area and Jolie lurched and bit him. I don't know what would have happened if she weren't with me. She has had two litters prior to this one and this will be her last. In her past she produced amazing service and therapy dogs. She also has two offspring in the ring and others competing in other competitions like agility and obedience.
Jesse, the sire, is a beautiful red boy who is being presented for his intl title now and his first litter was born right before this one. He comes from beautiful lines however I do not own him

we are planning for some show prospects and service dogs as well as great companions.

Check them out at www.caandostandardpoodles.com
Your Jolie sounds like an amazing dog!
And she is so pretty too

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jolie is pointed But when I got her from her previous owner I did not want to continue her showing. Instead I used her as my goat dog and to help me with my anxiety attacks. She may not be finished but she does have pups in the ring so I know she can pass excellent conformation onto her pups. I have a handler evaluatig the pups to determine their potential anyways just to be sure. Jesse is from show lines. I do not own the poppies who do service work and have a few pictures but their owners requested to not be on the site bc of personal issues with their affected son. I most certainly respect their wishes to not have any pictures for the public to view.
Anyways I am excited none the less because I know what hard workers jolie produces.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Just so people know anyone can go to the AKC web site and search the show/performance records of any AKC registered dogs. You have to register, but it is free to search. I could not find that Jolie ever earned any points in AKC.

As far as Jessie coming from show lines, in 5 generations there is exactly 1 dog who was finished in AKC. I would not call these "show lines".

Finally, when you say that you have produced working therapy dogs, are these dogs certified and if so, under what therapy organization?

I'm not trying to pick on you and I'm not saying that your dogs don't have value, but as a breeder, I think you have to be very careful about making claims that might not be true.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm an honest person and I'm sorry all I know about her show history I what was told to me when I got her but I had no intentions of showing her so it didn't matter. Sorry if I offended you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm an honest person and I'm sorry all I know about her show history I what was told to me when I got her but I had no intentions of showing her so it didn't matter. Sorry if I offended you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts