Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:

I wanted so "show off" my latest toy dog I that I just acquired from China. I am a serious toy poodle breeder and AKC confirmation exhibitor (started with a couple of standards). I have had this boy for a while now and he will be making his Southern California debut soon.

He is 2 years old and has his China, Korean, and Japanese confirmation championships. For those that have studied toy poodle breeders, he is pure Japanese lines having only Smash and North Well Choko lines. I am very proud of this boy and look forward to showing him soon. You are the first to see him as I have not even added him to my website as of yet.....

Enjoy and let me know what you think :)

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Everyone:

I wanted so "show off" my latest toy dog I that I just acquired from China. I am a serious toy poodle breeder and AKC confirmation exhibitor (started with a couple of standards). I have had this boy for a while now and he will be making his Southern California debut soon.

He is 2 years old and has his China, Korean, and Japanese confirmation championships. For those that have studied toy poodle breeders, he is pure Japanese lines having only Smash and North Well Choko lines. I am very proud of this boy and look forward to showing him soon. You are the first to see him as I have not even added him to my website as of yet.....

Enjoy and let me know what you think :)
He is beautiful. Congrats! I can most def see the Smash in him. Looks like you're going to give Walker a run for his money!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your comments. Keep a look out on Poodle Review and Poodle Variety for ads. I appreciate your comments :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Simply GORGEOUS!! He looks like he is the perfect little package. Being so accustomed to standards, it is really neat to see such a perfect scaled down specimen, like a standard went into a shrinking machine...lol.
Best to you and your new companion in the shows. Look forward to seeing some nice show win photos!!! :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
He is quite SMASHING. Just love him. My bitch that is going to have her pups tonight is in pup to a dog with half smash breeding. There was a smash dog here in Australia not long ago also that made it to his Grd Title.
Congrats on your new boy.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
When I saw the picture of this "Smash" dog, I thought to myself, gee this dog reminds me a lot of one of Sivaro's dogs that I had seen posted on this forum before. I even went so far to call my hubby in to the computer to look at it to tell me if he thought so also, which he did too. I don't know if it was because of the type of show cut it was in or if it is because of the breeding, but there sure are a lot of simularities.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
When I saw the picture of this "Smash" dog, I thought to myself, gee this dog reminds me a lot of one of Sivaro's dogs that I had seen posted on this forum before. I even went so far to call my hubby in to the computer to look at it to tell me if he thought so also, which he did too. I don't know if it was because of the type of show cut it was in or if it is because of the breeding, but there sure are a lot of simularities.
Thats a lovely compliment FUZBUTZ.

The Smash dog has totally different breeding to the white bitch I bred. The black puppies that I have just put up might be related cause their sires sire is by a Smash dog.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Sivaro, I wasn't referring to one of your white dogs, but was talking about one of your blacks. The color wasn't a fact in the simularites I was referring to, more on the conformation, coat and size.

·
Registered
912 Posts
This little guy and Siv's beautifully groomed dogs have nearly convinced me to allow the OH to get a toy :smile: I am a big dog person, but these guys are so cute.

OH wants a little lap dog he can take with him everywhere - so funny coming from a 6 foot guy who wouldn't look out of place with a studded collar Amstaff on the end of the lead :rofl:. I know he is expecting, cause the dog would be small, that I will be able to keep it beautifully groomed and clean all the time too!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts