Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics from the first 6 weeks of my new puppy being home with us.
He is 14 weeks old now and such a ball of fun and mischief, we love him dearly. He is finally quiet, only cause he is asleep on the couch beside me :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
T is definatley a handsome boy! He is a blue right? I love standards,
I would love to consider adopting one one day, but right now I have
my hands full with my two mini puppies..double the trouble! :lol:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figure people get sick of me talking about T all the time on there Siv, so now I have two forums to share him around on LOL.

He is a blue mercymoon - well at least that's what we expect him to grow into. Your lucky to have a silver, I just love them and if/when we get another I think we'll probably wait to get a silver.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He is a blue mercymoon - well at least that's what we expect him to grow into. Your lucky to have a silver, I just love them and if/when we get another I think we'll probably wait to get a silver.
Well he is beautiful! :D Thank you, right now my silver is funky colored
(brindle looking)...but it should dilute soon, lol. :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Dont be silly BF, we love you talking about Mr T. You could talk about him all day and post pics all day and I wouldnt complain. Love hearing the antics he gets up to actually :high5:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Dont be silly BF, we love you talking about Mr T. You could talk about him all day and post pics all day and I wouldnt complain. Love hearing the antics he gets up to actually :high5:
Couldn't agree more with, Sivaro! We love reading and hearing about
each others dogs, I brag and talk about my two mischief makers and
post piles of pics of them all the time! :tongue:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i was going to say the same thing too, sivaro...

Itsn't he just gorgeous, just like his daddy :D

Kingston is too beautiful, I just love him in his full coat/show clip. It is great to see T's brothers and sisters via the breeders website. I check back there quite often to see the updated pics :biggrin1:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank Siv & Mercymoon - sometimes I think people probably get jack of me hogging the thread. I always have so many questions and love to tell stories about what funny things he has been up too.

I think he must be in that fear stage at the moment cause he is being startled and barking quite often these days. Even the cat got a very ferocious bark when he woke up from a little nap to find the cat walking past this morning - silly billy.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
He is a dog that I would never get tired seeing picks of. He is just absolutely wonderful. Great pics of the little man.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys most appreciated. His daddy is a US import, and T is from his first litter out here in Oz so we're really pleased with him. He is my pet only, but the breeder has kept his brother and sister to show so I hope they go well.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We expect him to be blue, but as I think I said in another thread this can take up to 3 years to clear, so we're not really sure just what colour he will eventually be.

It is so cool to watch it change though, the tip of his muzzle is a quite distinct silver these days and his face when clipped up is a gun metal grey already.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts