Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to get some pictures of her, but it was getting dark by the time we got home and this was the best I could do.

Oh and this is my other dog, Koda. He is from the human society. A GSD/Husky.

He turned one.

A normal one.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Koda is a very handsome boy, his pic was not showing when I last posted about MiMi. Is that a hamburger or doughnut with the 1 yr. old candle on it? My guess is that it is a hamburger, sooooooooo cute, and so nice of you to adopt.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww she is the cutest thing!! She's got such a precious, innocent face... And her coloring is beautiful. What color is she?

Koda is quite the looker, as well. He's so handsome! :) Love the birthday picture, he looks like he's enjoying himself. lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking she is apricot? I'm not really sure. She has white feet and a white tuff on her forehead.

And thank you! Koda knows he is handsome. That s a double cheeseburger plain from McDonalds. It's his favorite thing ever, he only gets it on REALLY special occasions.

·
Registered
130 Posts
How very nice of Koda to wait until the picture is taken before he gobbles up his most favorite treat. What a sweetheart! Oh yes, Mimi is super cute!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Welcome to the forum, little Mimi is just adorable and your Koda is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love white husky/white shepherds mixes. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Both of your babies are just lovely. And your photos are wonderful. Keep them coming and :welcome: to the forum!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ohh, mimi has the mot adorable face!! She definitely knows she is a cutie pie. :) Totally adorable face and expression.

Koda is a handsome boy too...lol... he has the same #1 candle spoospirit and I used for our spoos first birthday last month, only we couldn't light ours as we had their "birthday party" in the nursing home with our mom. I bet Koda enjoyed his birthday "cake" very much.lol.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm thinking she is apricot? I'm not really sure. She has white feet and a white tuff on her forehead.

And thank you! Koda knows he is handsome. That s a double cheeseburger plain from McDonalds. It's his favorite thing ever, he only gets it on REALLY special occasions.
oh she is lovely, her colouring would be a apricot abstact its where they have more than 50% of a solid colour thats not white.

my old rottie loved burgers to bet todd would love them as well..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts