Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined your group yesterday and I'd like to present my 3 standard poodles. Java, the apricot, is a big boy at 70 pounds. Lexie the bigger of the black (she's actually blue) is 55 pounds and Rainee the smallest black is 50 pounds.

Enjoy!

Laurie

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Welcome! Your dogs are beautiful, and I hope your girls don't get offended by this, but Java is gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yes, Java knows it too! Unfortunately, he is the one that gets ALL the attention when we go out. The black poodles just don't get the attention when he's around. LOL

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:welcome: great to see more fellow Canadians!! Wish you were closer, I would love to have a play date with some poodles for a change!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Where are you Heather? I may be able top help you out because I have pups in a few Ontario locations.
I'm in Trenton; an hour East of Oshawa, and an hour West of Kingston... I know there are poodles around here, but I don't know how to get in touch with people to see if they want to 'play' haha! That sounds funny! I've been trying to get more connected with Poodle people on Facebook, but even that seems like a dead end.. I just think it would be fun to meet up at the dog park once in a while with some more Standard Poodles...I've never been there when another poodle has been there, lots of Doodles, no Poodles! :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
How far are you from Peterborough? My brother in law is going to be taking Flynn to the dog park there for some full out runs in the spring. Is Trenton far from Belleville? I know Lori does the dog park nearly every day and in the nice weather takes them to the water to play. How nice would it be if your babyh got to play with his Daddy?

·
Registered
562 Posts
kanata:
Welcome welcome welcome! Your pack is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing and we hope to see more pics in the future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts