Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
He is adorable.
Is he teething yet?
He is a bit darker than Gunther was as a puppy,so he might stay more cream.
Enjoy and congrats.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Spoofan!
Yeah, he's teething alright. He just picked up the habit of chewing on shoes. Classic, haha. He is usually pretty good about chewing on his toys, though.

Gunther is just so beautiful, I was so impressed by your photographs of him. You're very talented. =]

When we got Desmond, the owners had said his dad looked exactly like him when he was young, and the dad was awfully light when I saw him (I think he was white but I can't be sure). Desmond is kind of dark on the ears and such though, so we're expecting him to lighten up a fair amount, but I don't think he'll be white or anything. I love him no matter what color he is. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
He is absolutely spectacular! What a handsome boy you have! Lily was a shoe chewer too (mostly MINE, she only chewed on one of her Daddy's) but I feel she was teaching ME to put them away...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the nice words. :) All of you poodles are just gorgeous too! I don't see very many poodles around where I live, so I just love looking at all of your pretty faces.

Haha, Atlas that's so true! He does mostly chew on my shoes and clothes. He'll trot up to my room and bring things down one by one until we have a little pile of my stuff downstairs. xD I've definitely learned to keep my closet doors shut... haha

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He's so sweet. How nice to see a poodle outside in the sun! LOL

It has been raining here every day for at least a month with another week of it predicted. We can't walk anywhere but in the driveway and the spoos smell like a swamp every time they come in.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww, I'm sorry Spoospirit. :C I hope the weather clears up soon so you and your spoos can get out and stretch your legs!

·
Registered
67 Posts
He looks a lot like Roxanne... they are both creams and she will be 4 months this week! Congrads on a beautiful puppy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts