Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi all!

Meet Cosmo! We got him when he was 8 weeks old, then promptly moved across the country from Indiana to Oregon, so he's a pro at riding in the car now. He is our first dog, and he's been wonderful so far - he picks up new commands quickly and has so much personality!

He's currently 4.5 months old and got his first real haircut (not just face and feet) yesterday. The puppy fluff was cute but we really love his new look!

I started reading poodle forum a few weeks after we got him, and I've found so much helpful information. I'm excited to be part of such a welcoming and supportive community!

·
Premium Member
4,577 Posts
Welcome to you and Cosmo, a lovely pup. So glad that you joined us. Will be watching for more Cosmo picturess.

·
Registered
29 Posts
View attachment 470517

View attachment 470518 View attachment 470519

Hi all!

Meet Cosmo! We got him when he was 8 weeks old, then promptly moved across the country from Indiana to Oregon, so he's a pro at riding in the car now. He is our first dog, and he's been wonderful so far - he picks up new commands quickly and has so much personality!

He's currently 4.5 months old and got his first real haircut (not just face and feet) yesterday. The puppy fluff was cute but we really love his new look!

I started reading poodle forum a few weeks after we got him, and I've found so much helpful information. I'm excited to be part of such a welcoming and supportive community!

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Welcome to you and your gorgeous spoo Cosmos

Reactions: CosmoPup

·
Registered
632 Posts
So cute! Looking handsome in his first groom too!

Reactions: CosmoPup
1 - 13 of 13 Posts