Poodle Forum banner

Introducing Clover!!!!!!!!!!!

4K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  calidani 
#1 ·
As some of you may have seen on my other post, we have rescued a sweet little standard poodle named Clover. She is 10 weeks old, and had a bit of a rough start.....she was diagnosed with roundworm and treated, and is quite a bit underweight still, but is slowly putting on some weight. She is such a sweetie, and so adorable and is having no problems fitting in with our family. She is a small gal, but has a sassy little personality and likes to get into mischief! She is doing very well with her housebreaking/crate training, and I am proud to say that she has not once soiled her crate, and only had one accident in the house! She is sleeping through the night now, and no longer has to go potty in the middle of the night! I'm struggling a bit to get her to eat more, but it's slow going. She sort of just picks at her dry kibble, but she loves wet food, however, it tends to give her runny stool, so she is only getting a little bit at a time. I still need to take her for a grooming, but have not yet been able to do so due to her roundworm. I want to get the "all-clear" from the vet before I let her around other dogs. I am a bit too scared to try to clip her myself! She is so little and squirmy! LOL! I can't wait to see what her little face looks like under all that fuzz! :) Anyway, here she is!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
What a cutie pie! I bet she has a lovely little face under that fuzz...lol... she sure looks like she does! Hope she starts eating better for you, I know sometimes they can be a bit fussy eaters. Grace was fussy till about a month ago, now she eats great, but I struggled to get her to eat her meals for a year. So, keep at it, eventually she will be a better eater. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.