Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't post or visit here often anymore but I thought I'd introduce you guys to my new show/performance prospect, Brig.
He's from a great breeder down in the states. He was her top pick puppy, but she is trying to promote the brown colors so kept a very nice brown puppy instead.
Got him tuesday and he's 9 weeks old today. We plan to show to our canadian grand championship and maybe show in the states but that's VERY time and money dependent, and of course train for performance like Competition obedience, agility, and scent work.
He's a very energetic dude. Very brave. My little dogs aren't super fond of him yet, and Asher doesn't love him in the house but enjoys playing with him in the yard.
I don't know how often I'll update you guys on here about him just cause I don't come on here too often anymore, but if you want to follow us on instagram his name there is Brig_the_show_spoo. I'll also have some videos of him on Asher's youtube, Asher_the_show_spoo.

Here are some pics :)

His puppy jail while I work

I hope those pics work. Not used to the new format here.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Brig is a stunner, Mysticrealm!!! Big congratulations to you both - what a future you have together ?????! Please post updates as you can. Brig is wonderful.

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,719 Posts
Brig is beautiful! I hope his first night went well. Enjoy puppyhood!

·
Premium Member
9,996 Posts
I don't post or visit here often anymore but I thought I'd introduce you guys to my new show/performance prospect, Brig.
He's from a great breeder down in the states. He was her top pick puppy, but she is trying to promote the brown colors so kept a very nice brown puppy instead.
Got him tuesday and he's 9 weeks old today. We plan to show to our canadian grand championship and maybe show in the states but that's VERY time and money dependent, and of course train for performance like Competition obedience, agility, and scent work.
He's a very energetic dude. Very brave. My little dogs aren't super fond of him yet, and Asher doesn't love him in the house but enjoys playing with him in the yard.
I don't know how often I'll update you guys on here about him just cause I don't come on here too often anymore, but if you want to follow us on instagram his name there is Brig_the_show_spoo. I'll also have some videos of him on Asher's youtube, Asher_the_show_spoo.

Here are some pics :)

His puppy jail while I work

I hope those pics work. Not used to the new format here.
SO handsome! Congratulations and best wishes on the show circuit! Drop in with news from time to time!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Brig is such a handsome boy! I enjoy following Asher's IG photos and videos a lot, so looking forward to seeing little Brig on his journey!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
He is beautiful! Enjoy him.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Oh, what a looker.He seems very confident, and confident pups are not always easily accepted by the existing crew, ha-ha. They all want a pup they can scare into submission. Love those action shots.

·
Registered
Willow (Silver Beige Miniature Poodle), Kiki (Brown Miniature Poodle)
49 Posts
He's beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts