Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick introduction.
Bobby is a 12 week old miniature male Phantom poodle.
He has a wonderful coat, super markings and most importantly he is a clever,affectionate little chap,who has filled a large gap in my life,after sadly losing my apricot bitch to kidney disease in October.
I have spent some considerable time,looking at diets,after nursing a sick dog for over 2 years,and as a result I am feeding a Barf diet.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
What a cutie. Congratulations on finding a new love.
Sounds like you did your homework and made a good decision on a diet appropriate for him. He'll reap the benefits!
Karen

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou.
I am so pleased to have him in my life,even though he has trashed the garden,chewed the carpets,etc. ......!!
Last night I even found a chicken wing in my bed!!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankyou.
He was bred by a very good hobby breeder here in the U.K.
His mother was imported from Germany.
I was lucky to find him

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome, I never seen one with these type of markings, I thought phantoms where different, I really love this cute pup and markings.

·
Registered
741 Posts
hi there...... im in the uk also i have a min parti poodle todd whos mum and dad are german inports.... im always intrested to know of good breeeders of partis and phantonms esp in the uk can you give me some more details?

ps he is one of the most stunningly marked phantoms i have ever seen he reminds me of a dog called cooper who is owned by malihoo (sp) becky smith

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi and welcome Bobby Bear, I just love your new little fellow. My next poodle will have to be a phantom - I just love the colour. My Little Pixel had phantom siblings and they were adorable too. As you can guess I like the unusual poodle colours. Wishing you loads of fun times ahead. I know what you mean too about chicken wings in the bed. Pixel likes to carry her bones and chicken bits to places where she can get a good purchase on them. My floors are all very slippery for her so I now put them on an old raggy towel and she can lie and eat them on that. Then I wash it LOL
keep posting

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Bobby Bear, Welcome to this poodle forum, I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Bobby is simply adorable, love his color and markings.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
What a cutie. Congrats on the new puppy. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your apricot though. Its so hard to lose a furry family member.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
hi there...... im in the uk also i have a min parti poodle todd whos mum and dad are german inports.... im always intrested to know of good breeeders of partis and phantonms esp in the uk can you give me some more details?
Please!

I have been looking for a dog Mini/Toy Multicolor breeder and would even import a puppy so I would really like the breeders info lol if you don't want to post it could you please PM me?

That means you to Toddy's mom! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts