Poodle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I've been lurking for a bit (you all have such beautiful dogs!) and wanted to finally make my first post introducing my 3 1/2 month old toy poodle named Apple:
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Water dog Mammal

I've had him for about 5 weeks now and he's been everything I could've hoped for! I read so many puppy horror stories before I brought him home and really just prepared myself for the worst, but he's been so easy to train and bond with.

I'm sure I'll be posting more in future with questions and updates, but for now, I just wanted to say hello!

·
Premium Member
13,681 Posts
Welcome - what a poppet of a puppy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all!

I've been lurking for a bit (you all have such beautiful dogs!) and wanted to finally make my first post introducing my 3 1/2 month old toy poodle named Apple:
View attachment 481454
I've had him for about 5 weeks now and he's been everything I could've hoped for! I read so many puppy horror stories before I brought him home and really just prepared myself for the worst, but he's been so easy to train and bond with.

I'm sure I'll be posting more in future with questions and updates, but for now, I just wanted to say hello!
Hello Apple, your adorable. Sounds like things are going great for you two

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome, Apple! Such a sweet-looking boy! Glad to hear it's going so well---you'll find lots of good advice here on the PF if you have any questions/concerns in the coming weeks and months.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi all!

View attachment 481454

He’s absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Welcome - Apple is so handsome - love seeing pictures of the little ones.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts